Welcome to Mummy Looks Fab - We are here to help!
Breastfeeding is the singularly most challenging, rewarding, strange and wonderful experience you can share with your new born (after the birth itself of course!).....The least of your worries should be what to wear while doing it!
How best to use this site:
- Click on the category of pro duct you are interested in from the left hand menu - Nursing Tops, Nursing Dresses etc
- Each category contains a wide selection of breastfeeding clothes that can also be worn when not breastfeeding and during maternity, making them true wear-anywhere-do-anything nursing clothes!
- At the top of each page you will find a drop down menu of sizes. Choose your size and click "Go" to see what is available right now, in your size.
- Use the size chart opposite to check your post-partum measurements and if in doubt contact us. If you cannot see the size you want on the site we may be expecting a delivery so its always worth contacting us and remember your breastfeeding size may be subtly different to your maternity and pre-maternity size.
- Sit back and enjoy our gorgeous selection! Happy Breastfeeding from all at Mummy Looks Fab!!
- THE WIDEST SELECTION OF BREASTFEEDING FASHION!
- A FULL RANGE OF DUAL PURPOSE BREASTFEEDING AND MATERNITY ITEMS - GREAT VALUE AND HIGH QUALITY!
- EASY, NO FUSS RETURNS AND REFUNDS!
- TAILORED DELIVERY SERVICE - JUST CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE AN URGENT REQUEST!
- FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £90.00!
- BREASTFEEDING INFO CENTRE PACKED WITH ADVICE AND TOP TIPS!
Award Winning Products on Mummy Looks Fab!!
We are very pleased and proud to announce that the Seren nursing tunic has been awarded a Bronze award by a panel of mummy reviewers from Bizziebaby. This award is especially meaningful as it is only given in response to independent reviews of the product by busy working mums, just like our customers!
We always knew this dress was special, so it is wonderful to hear that other people do too! Simply click on the image to view the reviews
Brighton Baby Expo 2013
There is so much happening at this years Baby Expo Baby Show that we hardly know where to begin....
Over 100 companies now supporting BabyExpo
· Pregnant In Brighton Pavilion at Sell-Out
· Babyworld.co.uk and Glam Media join us as Media Supporters, co-hosting the VIP Parenting Panel with our experts as seen on TV & promoting the event online
· Visitor Prizes now include – YOYO BabyZen Buggy, Jo Jo Maman Bebe Vouchers, Award-winning Konfidence Baby Swim Gear, Humphrey's Corner goodies, a Prize package from our VIP parenting experts and more!
· JoJo Maman Bebe also sponsoring the visitor bags to be given out to the 1st 500 visitors and to the VIP guests at the What’s On 4 Junior Awards including various JoJo goodies
· Humphrey from Humphrey’s Corner special VIP tea party to take place on the afternoon of the show
· The mumandworking flexible working zone with hosts The Mumpreneurs Networking Club will now feature ‘Childcare Corner’ – with information on childcare for parents to collect as they learn more about flexible working opportunities. All childcare providers who are current exhibitors will have the opportunity to place their information within for free.
· Voting now open in the What’s On 4 Junior Awards – record number of nominations in this year – nearly 6,500 and if you are one of our exhibitors through to voting, very well done! The awards will take place at the show at 3pm on the main stage.
If all of that doesnt tempt you in to coming then how about amazing show bargains, end of line sales, free bra fittings and the chance to see and try this season's stock in person?!
Come and see us on Stand 186 for all your breastfeeding and pregnancy clothing solutions!!
New from Seren Maternity Designs we are LOVING these nursing vests. Soft, hard wearing, comfy, adjustable, easy access, longer line, works as underwear AND as clothes.....seriously, short of coming in chocolate flavour we dont know what else they could have done?!
Read more about it here..